One of the missions besides seeing the Northern Lights is to take pictures of the Northern Lights, right? Let us introduce you to moment, a way to share your aurora "moment" you just spotted with other people on our Northern Lights app.
This feature is created to make the experience more fun and to share with other aurora enthusiasts a common passion. With "moment" you can easily see how intense is the Northern Lights at the shared locations from the picture. Let us show you how to use this feature!
How to use moment:
- Download hello aurora if you didn't do it yet 😉
- Create an account if it's not done yet, otherwise, just log in
- When you spot an aurora, press "I see aurora"
- Choose the intensity of the Northern Lights you are seeing
- Click “select photo”
- Choose your moment you want to share with other people
- Click Submit
Voilà! Now you have shared your aurora moment with other aurora enthusiasts 💪