These Terms govern your access to and use of hello aurora ("we", "us" or "our"). Our Services are offered subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. You agree that we may automatically upgrade our Services, and the Agreement will apply to any upgrades. Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to become bound by the Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
Description of Service
We provide Northern Lights forecast and platform via hello aurora website and application (the "Site") to users ("users" or "you").
Acceptance of Terms
Some of our Services requires an account, by creating an account with us, you agreed to be bound by these Terms and our Privacy Policies, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account and keep the information current. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and any Service related website, store, or other content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with our Services. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account, store, or website, or of any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Fee for services
You may be required to pay for some services provided by us. You agree to update your payment information to the most accurate one on time in order for us to complete the transactions. The services is charge through our website and the payment’s currency is EURO.
Some of our services are subscription basis means you will be billed on monthly basis. Your subscription will automatically auto-renewed unless you terminate your account.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Your cancellation will take effect immediately. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or cancel your subscription via your account management page.
Termination of an account can be made anytime via the account management page or through us. Once the termination is complete your account will result in deactivate and all the subscription will be canceled and will not be charged again until you purchase the subscription again. You will not receive a refund if you terminated the account in the middle of the billing cycle.
We want everyone who uses our Service to be safe. By using our service you agree that you will not:
- Use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement;
- Use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose;
- Use the Service to damage us;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface to access the Services or extract other users' information;
- Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent;
- Use the Services in a way that could intervene with, disrupt, affect negatively or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services;
- Use another’s user’s account, share an account with other people or have more than one account;
- Create a new account if we have already terminated your account unless you have permission from us;
- Share content or link to hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornography;
- Upload any Content that infringes or otherwise violate other's right including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right;
- Will not upload viruses or other code.
Who can use our Service
By creating an account with us and use our Service and Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You must not have your previous account disable or remove by us due to the breach of our policies;
- You must be 13 years old or more;
- You are not banned from using the Service under US law or any applicable-jurisdiction;
- You are not a convicted sex offender.
Copyright Infringement Policy
At hello aurora, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we run the Service in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 - DMCA. We expect our users to act in a way that does not infringe on other’s rights, we, therefore, reserve the right to remove from the Service any infringing material that infringes another person’s copyrights. And if we become aware that one user has repeatedly infringed copyrights, we will take reasonable steps within our power to terminated the user’s account. Notices to us regarding any alleged copyrights infringement should be directed to email@example.com with the details below:
- Your contact information including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Description of the copyrighted materials that you claim has been infringed;
- Provide a statement that you have a good -faith belief that the use of the material it unauthorized by you, your agents, or law and it, not a fair use;
- A description of the location where on the Site the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing maybe be found;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- Provide your electronic or physical signature.
You acknowledge that, in order to ensure compliance with a legal obligation, we may be required to review content claimed to the Service whether it is violating the Terms. We maintain the right to refuse, delete, or prevent to display of the post that we bailie violating these Terms or the law. However, we do not review all content that users submitted to our Services and Sites.
The Services may provide links to other sites. Hello aurora has no control over such site, therefore, you are agreeing to take sole responsibility for the person or organization that submitted it.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on hello aurora's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hello aurora does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Hello aurora may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However hello aurora does not make any commitment to update the materials.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE”. AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE AREA AS BETWEEN FUTURE AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER UPLOADS, POSTS, RECEIVES OR STORES ON OUR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, MISLEADING OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE, NONE OF WHICH WE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
Limitation of liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER hello aurora, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL OR ANY KIND OF INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM (I)YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND SERVICE, (II)THE CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES ON OR THROUGH OUR SITE AND SERVICE, OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL hello aurora RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICE EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO hello aurora FOR THE SERVICE AND USD100 WHILE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Reykjavik and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.